Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Meet Baby Jane


These are my Janes. I love making them! They are Felt, Cotton, Button & Clasp.

8 comments:

Shaun said...

Darling!
... and fun. :)

Stefanie Sayre said...

you need to start posting these on Etsy and sell if you want. YOu could make tons of money since they are so dang cute!

Vanessa said...

I'm telling you, you need to sell these! They would totally sell! They are adorable! Good job!

Plewe Fam said...

You need to post a how to on these adorable shoes. I would love to learn how to make them. Your colors are so cute.

Casey Martinez said...

wow, those are freakin cute!! Great job making them! I'm really impressed. Now you just need to have a little girl to wear them all!

Le Mama! said...

oh how i wish I was having a girl right now so I could buy some of your cute little janes! I think you are very talented and creative. Luv ya!

Elena said...

They are adorable! I am loving the black/white and red pattern janes. So cute. Great job.

katy broughton said...

you + fabric = ADORABLE AWESOMENESS

i just can't figure out why you aren't selling this stuff. you should seriously get an etsy account or something. although, then you would have to make them and that would be less than fun, so maybe just keeping making them for the love of making them.