Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My new Church Bag.


This is my new Church bag. I have made this bag twice before, for friends, but never for myself. So I am really excited to have one for myself now. The Pattern that I used was Simplicity 2658. The pockets are not part of the pattern, I just put them on because I new I would need them. This bag holds all of Kellen's toys and food for Church. I wanted it to be girly because I am the one that carries it around for the next two hours. And let's be honest Kellen's doesn't really care what kind of bag his toys come in, he just cares that he has them.

6 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Wow!! That is soooo cute! I love the fabric choices and am so impressed by your craftiness!! Great job!

Jen said...

That is awesome Teri! Someday I will learn how to sew.

Le Mama! said...

Woah, you amaze me everytime i look at your blog. can I put my order in now? J/K. I love the bag and your flower! and the shoes etc.... you are so talented. At least I think so. I haven't moved on past baby blankets!

Elena said...

Really cute!

Cody and Kylie said...

LOVE IT!!! So cute! You are so talented. Maybe one day I will be able to make something like that! :) Great job!

Stefanie Sayre said...

super cute! i have to say you are by far one of my most talented friends. you amaze me! sorry i was at work when you guys were coming to town. It would have been nice to see you guys. How was thanksgiving? i hope you got to see family or friends.