April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
PUJ
Hey to all you mommies to be, I saw this on another girls blog and thought I would pass it on to you guys. It looks cool, so if any of you guys end up buying one let me know how you like it.
This looks really neat. I don't think it would fit in my bathroom sink though. I have a seriously tiny sink in my bathroom. maybe the kitchen one though. We'll see, I don't really need it but hey, I might try it out.
1 comment:
This looks really neat. I don't think it would fit in my bathroom sink though. I have a seriously tiny sink in my bathroom. maybe the kitchen one though. We'll see, I don't really need it but hey, I might try it out.
Post a Comment