He IS so cute! Darling smile and his eyes are amazing. Your eyes are really pretty and green in your blog title pic, too! I hope all is well for you. I recently found out that the ornament wreath was from YOU! I LOVED it and I wanted you to know that it really, REALLY made me happy to come home to see it! We miss you guys. Side note: I don't really like capitalizing a whole word for emphasis but it just seemed right today. ;) lol What have you been sewing lately?
6 comments:
He IS so cute! Darling smile and his eyes are amazing. Your eyes are really pretty and green in your blog title pic, too! I hope all is well for you. I recently found out that the ornament wreath was from YOU! I LOVED it and I wanted you to know that it really, REALLY made me happy to come home to see it! We miss you guys. Side note: I don't really like capitalizing a whole word for emphasis but it just seemed right today. ;) lol What have you been sewing lately?
you are right he is a cutie!love the hat.
he has the potter stamp that's why he is sooo cute!
Terri, that 2nd picture is Awesome!! It looks like a picture from out of a magazine! Enjoy the snow for us Californians!
Wow! These are great pictures of your little guy! He is so adorable!!
He is VERY cute! You've done very well Miss Terri! :)
Post a Comment