Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

I know what a surprise I am posting something new. And sorry in advance there are no family photos, they are still on my camera, I'll get them some time.

One of my goals for this year is to save more money. So I am going to share with all of you one of the best Finance trackers I have every used. We have been using it for about 6 or 8 months now. Small Spend is a Web Page, and an App for I-Phone or I-pod.

Track your spending by category, customize your categories, Create a Budget, & watch how you spend with 2 different Charts.
I like to be able to see how much we spend in each category and be able to compare it with the previous month. It's so so easy to use, I have the App on my I-pod and Preston has it on his I-phone, so when he enters something in, it will update to mine as well. So there is never any questions or confusion, we can both look at the exact same information.

I just thought I would share that, just in case any of you were looking to better your finances. Good luck to all of you and your New Years Resolutions.

P.S. We had a wonderful Christmas, I will post photos soon..... I think.

1 comment:

The Olligschlager Family said...

Thanks! Happy New Year