Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kellen update

Just a quick Kellen update. It has been a full week since he knocked his tooth out. To start off he is doing great!! His gums are healing up nicely, and it looks like he will be keeping his other front tooth...HOORAY!!!
He was starting to get an infection, so the Dr. called in a prescription, and that seems to have worked. To give you an idea of how hard he hit his mount, He got a concussion!
I want to thank everyone for there prays, The Lord has truly been blessing Kellen and our family. It has been a really hard week of soft foods, spoon feedings, Meds 3 times a day, sleepless nights, and exhaustion that I haven't felt in a long long time.
I am warming up to the idea of Kellen being toothless for a few years, It brings out his personality sooo much. If you know Kellen you know what I'm talking about. In short Kellen is a handful. I will take some photos tomorrow so that you can see the new smile, it really is kind of cute.

6 comments:

Kurt and Lynlee said...

Quite the week. I am so sorry. Glad he is doing better <3

Jen said...

Poor little guy! Glad he's going to be okay!

Cody and Kylie said...

Poor Kellen! I am glad he is doing better. He is one cute little guy.

Vanessa said...

That does seem exhausting! I'm so glad he is doing better though!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Wow! I have been there twice with or guy Owen! I know that it is an adjustment. I am glad he is feeling better.

Stefanie Sayre said...

it was sooo so good to see you guys. I wished we could have visited longer. Its a good thing we at least had time at church to talk, since I barely saw you at my house. You guys are the best.