OK, so as you know last Friday Kellen went under Anastasia to have his cavity filled. We decided to let them do X-rays and a full cleaning to check for more cavities. He did find 2 more on some back molars, which he was able to take care of as well. We arrived at the surgical center and 7am. Kellen was full of energy running all over the place.

He got pretty nerves once it was time for him to go back, so they let us walk with him up to the door of the Operating Room. So here you can see him fighting with them about the mask.
Everything went great! Nice clean teeth. I wasn't so happy that they waited to long to take us back to recovery. By the time we got back to him, he was wide awake, white as a ghost, wrestling with the nurse, trying to pull his IV out. She gave him to me and he clamed right down, poor guy I thought he was going to throw up or pass out or something.
Not even 3 hours after coming out of Anastasia Kellen was running all over the house, and here I thought I was going to get a nice relaxing day.
BAD NEW!
Kellen fell today, hit his mouth on the night stand and Knocked out one of his front teeth. It was pretty traumatic for all of us. Preston wasn't here and I couldn't get a hold of him. so I ran next door, because I didn't know what to do. Lauren drove Kellen and I to the Dentist where Preston meet us ( I finally got a hold of him) (side note; there is still blood all over the bath room, I haven't had time to clean it up and now I am to tired to clean it up)
So Kellen's gums look like hamburger, but that will heal up. Right now we are a little worried about his other front tooth, it's pretty loose, but there is a good chance that it will be ok, and he won't loose that one too. We are just watching it, for infection and discoloration.
So It would be great if you all could keep Kellen in your prays.
6 comments:
That is horrible. I am so sorry! Let me know if you need anything! :/
WOW! what a week! we'll def. remember kellen in prayers...everytime i think of kellen and luke wrestling, well actually more like cage fighting and having fun, i laugh!! still haven't met a match for luke like kellen!
Poor Kellen (and you guys too)! We'll keep him and you two in our prayers.
Poor Bubs and poor mama. That does sound traumatic and so painful!! Oh my I would have been freaking out. Praying for your little guys mouth to heal okay! Keep us posted!
poor little guy... i will pray for Kellen, and you guys. I'm sure that was a one scary day for you as a parent and for him. I hope everything goes well for his front tooth.
That is so sad! I would freak out too. I hope he is feeling better. Will keep him in my prayers!
Post a Comment