It's official
I'm Pregnant!!!
This has been a long time in the making, but we are really excited to welcome a new member of the family. I just reached 12 weeks, and figured it was safe to share with the world. Baby #2 is due to make it's arrival late November. So if your trying to do the math in your head, let me just help you out. That puts Kellen 4 years older then the baby. It's really wasn't our plan to have such a big space, it was the Lords. But I have to say it just feels like perfect timing.
When I discovered that something was MIA I took a pregnancy test, to my surprise it came up positive. So naturally I took another test 3 days latter, and that one came up positive too. So I told Preston "I think were pregnant!" and showed him both the test. I was having the normal signs of pregnancy but still I thought it was just in my head. I really didn't believe I was pregnant until we had our first ultra sound, and I was like "There's a baby in there!"
Now that we are past the first 12 weeks I feel like I can breath again, I have had so may miscarriages that i was afraid I was going to loose this one too. We are finally allowing ourselves to be excited. I know that may sound funny, But we really wanted this baby, but didn't want to put our hearts out there to far.
So a big sigh of relief, and a loud shout Hooray comes from the Lindsay House!!!

Here is a less then flattering picture of me, taken yesterday, at 12 weeks.
I am a lot smaller at this point then I was with Kellen, shocking I know.
15 comments:
Oh Terri! How exciting! You are a beautiful pregnant woman.
We are so thrilled for you guys! I just saw your facebook post and both Kev and I were hoping to get a hold of you to say Congratulations.
Yay!!! I am really excited for you both. I hope you're feeling well and that your pregnancy is uneventful!
AHH!! I am so happy for you guys. I know you have been wanting another little babe for a while and I am so glad it's happened!! I need to come over and visit sometime, catch up on life. Congrats again!!
A big "Congrats" and "Whooooppee" coming from the Hess house!
Congrats! You are so cute a little, no wonder you are showing already!
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you. How have you been feeling? hope that you are doing well. Let us know if you need anything and what it is when you find out!! Congrats again!!!
That picture IS flattering! You are "one of those cute pregnant woman!" I'm really happy for you guys! The big space between the kids is an adjustment (getting back in baby mode), but it's so great to have just one in diapers and you are super baby hungry by that point. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages:(. You are one strong person Terri.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Maybe you'll get a little girl to put your cute little handmade booties and dresses on!
Congrats! Ofa and Trevor are 4 years apart and I didn't want it that way either but I think Ofa did. I probably couldn't handle him if they were closer. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats you guys!! How exciting! Hope it's a smooth pregnancy!
oh my goodness.. congrats! I'm so happy for all three of you! I know what you mean though... I was pretty scared my entire pregnancy just wondering if at any minute I would mis-carry.. mainly because I wasn't sick and my mom kept telling me that wasn't normal. ha ha. Oh I am so excited.. Now I can make you something for your new baby. Probably won't be as cute as your stuff, but I don't care.. Yea!
YAY! Oh Terri, I had no idea! You have such a sweet little family! Congratulations! I'm so excited that you are having another one! We can be pregnant buddies!
:)
Congratulations Terri!!! I heard about you being pregnant a few days ago and was SO excited for you! You guys deserve this :) That's awesome.
Awesome! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats Lindsay Family! :)
A baby and a move!!...wow that sounds extremely familiar to me :)You are super.
Post a Comment