Kellen loves his mommy! and really wanted to be in the picture with me. I love this little boy soooooo much!!
I know you can't see my baby bump that well because I'm in a dress, but it's there trust me. Feeling pretty good so far, it amazes me at how different this pregnancy is from Kellen's. One thing that is a complete opposite is that this baby almost never moves! At least not that I can feel. So maybe there is hope for me yet. Kellen started kicking at 12 weeks and never stopped. And here I am at 16 and just barely feel the slightest little butterflies. Kellen was more like a fish out of water. My Sciatics, Hips & Back are already killing me, but doing Yoga every night has really been helping. If I'm hurting this bad now what is it going to be like when I'm really big. I feel totally dependent on food, which I hate, but if I don't eat almost every hour I start to feel dizzy and light headed. I have also been a lot more tired this pregnancy, but that is probably just because I have to keep up with Kellen. I ordered some maternity clothes which should be here some time this week, which is good, because nothing is fitting. I just hope they fit, I had a hard time with maternity clothes with Kellen, everything just hurt my belly and was either to baggy or to tight in the tummy. We will be finding out the sex in just 4 short weeks!!! yay!

5 comments:
YAY! You are too cute! I was the same way with my second pregnancy. Tired, hungry all the time, baby not moving. I hope your maternity clothes fit! I hate maternity clothes. They always look better on other women.
You look so good!
Maternity clothes are kind of hit and miss sometimes. A lot of times I just ended up buying regular clothing x-large. lol
It was good seeing you guys for a sec. the other day! we were so late for our apt.! haha Congrats on the baby! that is sooo exciting!!! You and your little belly look so cute!
You look beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment