Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soon to be our new home

Well, we just signed our names to one of these lovely apartments, and will be moving in this August! I am so glad to have that out of the way. Now I just have to reserve our moving pods. This process was more stressful then I thought it would be. I have never moved into a place that I haven't actually seen. I probably need to get used to that, because I'm sure our next move will be the same. Preston and I are really looking forward to living near family, that will be a change for us. We have been up here for 3 years completely engulfed in school with only the occasional visitor. So it should be a lot of fun. Plus the drive to my parents house is a lot shorter so we'll have to take advantage of that as well.
We are in one of these pool view apartments corner unit. Not by choice, but because it was all they had on the first floor. The lady said it has brand new carpet, which i am pretty happy about.
I love the look of the kitchen!! I really hope it looks like this when I get to see it.
Another plus is the fact that the walls are not painted white! Yay for color.


7 comments:

Emily said...

Your new apartment looks very nice! I hope those freshly baked cookies are there when you get there, too! ;) The pool looks like so much fun.

Emily said...

Okay, they don't look like cookies in the kitchen picture. It looks like there will be freshly made corn tortillas with pasta sauce and cheese waiting there for you. That's even cooler! haha

Maddie said...

wow that looks so nice! I hope it is as wonderful as it looks!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow that is gorgeous!! You guys had better enjoy that pool, that sounds sooo nice right now!

Elena said...

Nice! We'll have to come visit :) if we can ever get away.

Cody and Kylie said...

Sounds and looks awesome. I love the Phoenix area, so I am jealous. I am sure you will enjoy it a ton. And it will be nice to be able to play outside any day of the year. :)

Potters said...

We're so excited to have you guys live so close. It's going to be so much fun.

BTW I got to spend a whole weekend at your mom and dad's. I know you're jealous. They seem like they are doing great. We didn't get to spend much time with them with everything that was going on with the wedding but it was still good to see them. -Rich