First of all I want to say thank you to all the wonderful people that offered to baby sit Kellen, and to Emily for watching Kellen today so we could go get an ulta sound done of our soon to be baby.....
GIRL!!!!!
Thats right we are having our first little girl! Everything look fantastic and she measuring right on. Good looking heart, brain, & spine. 10 fingers 10 toes, 2 arms, & 2 legs.
Yay! we are very excited.
10 comments:
You will finally be able to use all your cute dresses and booties on you own little girl! :)
SOOOOO exciting!!! Yeah, now you can boot those booties and dresses to use! Congrats!!!!!!!!
So excited for you! I can't wait to someday have a girl so I can buy some dresses and booties from you! your little girl is going to be so cute i'm sure! Glad things are going well.
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Yay!! Now you'll have one of each and you can use all your cute booties on her too! Can't wait to meet her! names???
Congradulations!!!!! We are so happy for you. She will be beautiful!! We had our little baby girl on Thursday. We didn't have your number so we couldn't call. But thank you for everything. Good luck with your move.
So excited you are having a little girl!!! Now you can make all those cute dresses and bows for your own little one! And about the moby wrap. I LOVE mine. Only thing about it that might deter you is that is can get very warm in it especially in the summer. But I don't mind it because we are never outside in the heat anyway. I recommend them completely! We have store out here that sells them.
congrats!! we find out on Aug 4th what we are having. I have a feeling its a girl...but we shall see:) Thats so exciting for you guys!! now you can use some of those cute booties and dresses that you have been making for your baby girl. How fun:)
congrats! i'm so excited for you. I know she will be wearing dang cute clothes that you make!
ok I'm months late, but yay for a girl! That's going to be so fun to put all your cute girl shoes to the test with her. :) she's going to be the best dressed and best shoed little baby.
Post a Comment