Sorry I know this is kind of lame, but I'm getting kind of desperate
I need a baby sitter!!!! for 2 different days
This Wednesday from 10:45- to about Noon or 12:30
We have our Dr. appointment to see what we are having, and Kellen wont be able to handle it.
&
We need a baby sitter for Graduation. Friday the 23rd. Not quite sure what time yet, maybe 4pm or 6pm or 7:30pm- to about 10pm. Graduation is late at night and once again Kellen won't be able to handle it.
So if anyone out there can watch Kellen during one of those times, please let me know.
2 comments:
I would if you were in Utah!!
totally would but i'm kinda far away! have you called your RS president? I don't know how your RS is but ours always is there to find people in dire situations. We've had to do that a few times when our regular sitters weren't available. Good luck and hope you find one soon!
Post a Comment