Well, I have reached the half way point... Yay! So far so good. And I am SOOO much smaller with this baby that it is kind of making me nervous. I haven't even been measured yet, so I have no idea if I am measuring small.
Normally we would know the sex of the baby, but we don't yet. I wanted to make sure our last OB appointment was closer to our moving date, and I wanted a certain person to to the ultra sound. The person that did our very first ultra sound had no idea what she was looking at, so we ended up having to go back and pay for a second one. So I just want to get things right the first time. So only 10 more days to go until we see if the little baby has "one" or not.
Question: I have been having a lot of contraction, about 12 a day, is that normal? I didn't really have Braxton Hicks with Kellen, so having contractions this early is a new thing for me. If it's normal, then fantastic, if not let me know. I just hate calling the office because it takes them like 4 hours to call you back, and then when they do they always say oh your fine, or It's just round ligament pain. All I have to say is the sharp pain in my ovary is not round ligament pain And Mom if your reading this, I'm fine, I feel great, nothing to worry about.
Anyway, Things are going really good and are starting to get excited for family to come up for Preston's graduation, and to help us move.
PS: If you live in Arizona please email me your phone number so I can call you when we get there, I can't wait to catch up with some old friends.
terrilindsay@hotmail.com

4 comments:
That's funny! At 20 weeks I started getting little contractions too! They're normal. If you're having extreme pain, then call... but if not- then enjoy as your body starts to prepare for the big day!
I would have contractions if I went for a walk or did anything physical around that time...well, my belly would get all hard and tight..is that a contraction?
I had a TON of contractions with Maylee - take it easy. The only time it was a problem for me was when they became regular like 5 minutes apart and really hurt....then I ended up with a preemie baby, but if your tummy is just tight and a little uncomfortable and they are not like clockwork you should be fine! You are so cute with your little baby bump!
I had contractions too, just make sure you are drinking lots of water especially with hot weather.
Post a Comment