Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Photos from a Random life


Kellen is feeding himself now, and he thinks this is the best thing in the world.
It takes a lot for me not to reach over and help him or tell him not to play in his food.
Don't ask me whats going on here, because I have know idea. For some reason he just keeps pulling everything down. When he gets things the way he likes he leaves it a lone. He must get it from Preston.
We let Kellen run around the house naked after bath-time because he really likes it. I hope this photo doesn't offend anyone, we just thought it was funny.
Grocery Store... This is a plastic bat Preston handed to him, Kellen has been wanting it for months.

We have been playing outside a lot this week but for some reason every time we leave the house we always forget to bring the camera. I will try to do better. The weather is warm and Kellen is loving being outside for a change, and so are Preston and I. 8 months of cold is long enough.

5 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Love the naked tricycle riding! So Cute!

Van Duren Family said...

Daxton has the same bike...did you know that? So cute. I'm not sure he has rode naked yet, but he also ejoys a good nakey run after bath time. Can you say kindred spirits? (cousins...or just boys) Who cares...all I know as that they are so fun. Thanks for posting all those cute pics. Love you!

Van Duren Family said...

one more thing....the "crack" picture.......all I could picture was Preston. I have seen that crack before(for years). Same position and all. Like father like son. :) Ha ha ha

Le Mama! said...

Love the booty pic! I have lots of those of my son. He loves to run around after baths too. Its hard to get a diper on that kid.

Vanessa said...

I love all those pictures, especially the bike one! What a little cutie! Boys love to be naked and never really grow out of that. lol.