Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birth day Preston

Yep he's talking to you Jess.
We started the day out with a wonderful breakfast picnic. It was delicious and a lot of fun. Kellen was giggling he was so excited. You can catch a glimpse of Kellen running off in the photo on the right.


We got a babysitter, went and eat some amazing Thia Food, and saw a movie with our friends. A lot of fun stuff happened that day, these were only the highlights.

5 comments:

Elena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love you guys!

Van Duren Family said...

Yipee! Happy happy birthday Preston dear...happy days will come to you all year...if I had one wish that it would be...a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME/US! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys..just wanted to wish Preston a Happy Birthday. Michelle as all your contact information so this is the only place I could get in touch with you. She doesn't share... :(

http://www.cyber-stand.net/blog/
New blog.

Le Mama! said...

Happy Birthday Preston!

Anonymous said...

Hey Preston,
Sorry I didn't call you. Happy belated Birthday... Hope you had a good one.. I had a wonderful birthday myself.. I love you guys... Michelle