In Planet in Peril, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, CNN's Chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupat, and Animal Planet host and wildlife biologist Jeff Corwin take viewers around the globe for a two-part documentary on the threats to the world's environment. Planet in Peril was filmed in 13 countries, uncovering places where environmental change is not a theory or a future forecast but a crisis happening in real time. Bringing viewers the stories behind the statistics, Cooper, Corwin, and Gupta focus on today's environmental threats and their impact on tomorrow.
If you have not seen this documentary, you need to. Some of the things they discussed in the film I knew were going on like Deforestation, Animal poaching and black marketing, water & food shortage and pollution. But seeing the land, and seeing the pollution, and seeing what they do to the animals is a lot different then just hearing about it on the new. Enjoy the trailer I have attached and I hope you will go buy or rent a copy of Planet in Peril.
1 comment:
I know it's horrible what is happening and how a lot of people still choose to ignore it. Just on the subject of global warming....it's inevitable now. All we can do is delay it but, that is better than doing nothing about it. Thanks for sharing. We'll definitely watch it.
Post a Comment