Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mommy Tip of the Month

If you guy are anything like me, I take pictures just so that I can have something to post on my blog. We have over 800 photos for the year already.  I am not much for scrap-booking, and would never have enough time to get it all done in one year. thus resulting in years and years of photos piling up on my computer, gradually making it run slower and slower. Not to mention the fear of loosing all those photos, and those precious baby faces. 
I would say the best invention next to Velcro & sliced bread would have to be Web photo books. You can make a Photo book at www.shutterfly.com or www.walmart.com All you do is upload all the photos that you want in a specific book, like all the photos from 2007. Customize your book size, page color &/or theme, fonts, borders etc. Organise your photos any way you want, click buy, and in a couple of days you have a photo book on your door steep.12x12_general_covers
This is just a sample that I got off of Shutterfly
There are so many possibilities for these books it's ridiculous.
Preston and I have ones for 2006 & 2007 and are currently working on 2008. And I just have to make mention and give credit were credit is due...I am not even the one that made ours. So if Preston and get it to Wed books, I am sure you guys will love it. Enjoy and Have fun.

2 comments:

Le Mama! said...

I know what you mean about photos. I have a shutterfly account too. However I have a hard time getting that done! I'm behind on 3 months at least. But it is a very good Idea and then you don't have to worry about your photos being lost or missing on the computer. Anyway, How are you guys? I miss you and wish I could come see you but I think that wont happen since we are moving in 3 weeks! wow, I got a ton of stuff to do! luv ya,

Van Duren Family said...

Great idea! We have tons of photos on the computer!!
Love you tons!