So my birth day is coming up and I want a jogging stroller, I want a good one, but don't know anything about them. If you have one and love it, or know of a good one let me know. I just want one that handles well, and I haven't decided wether I want a single or a double. So you tell me.
4 comments:
thanks for the sleep advice! i'm going to try it. glad you found us, now we're blog buddies :) cute family! i think we met many thanksgivings ago at g&g hardy's
I was at REI the other day and it was really weird but I tried out some strollers there just for kicks and giggles. I thought the ones with the straight wheel would be better but to my surprise I really liked the ones where the front wheel turned. I don't know how well those are for jogging but I want one.
I bloged about this a few months ago. I found a really sporty one on craigs list for 50 bucks and it is made by kool stride. usually 300 bucks so I got lucky. I had so many of my friends say the wheel in front is better when it turns. That totally depends on what your doing with the stroller. Thats great if your wanting to manuver around a grociery store or have flat paved roads everywhere. I need 4 wheel drive! we don't have a lot of side walks around this part of hawaii and I love to jog, run, walk, hike, and only the stationary front wheel can give you that freedom. I've borrowed and tried a lot of them and think I can give a fair accurate rating on them. try to find a used one if possible or you'll pay out the nose for the ones that are really great! REI does have some good ones. I'm in love with the Iron bob one.
Double Pros
You can fit 2 kids
they are roomy
swivel wheels are REALLY nice and you can lock it so it goes straight
I wouldn't get a double without a swivel wheel
Cons
they are big sometimes too big and and take up too much space in trucks and storage areas
Some have low hieght and weight limits
Single
one kid can sit in
fits easy in a truck can be taken to airports malls etc
Cons
only fits one kid
I hope that helps and isn't too late!
Post a Comment