April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
We'll see
I have decided to sale a few baby booties. Here is the blog address where you can go to view the ones I will be selling. I just love to make booties, and now I have more then what I know what to do with. Let me know what you think.
That is great! I think they will definitely sell, too! I don't know if my opinion even counts on this one, but I think those are good prices. :) I will tell all my friends! :) Is it okay if I link Sweet Booties to my blog?
Hey Terri, We have missed you guys, we should do something. Thanks for the congrats on our babe, we are excited!! I would love to get some of your cute stuff if it is a girl. :) Thanks for everything, let us know if you need anything and tell everyone hi for us.
5 comments:
I definitely think they will sell! They are so adorable!
That is great! I think they will definitely sell, too! I don't know if my opinion even counts on this one, but I think those are good prices. :) I will tell all my friends! :) Is it okay if I link Sweet Booties to my blog?
Thanks guys, yeah Emily that's fine.
Terri Anne...still no boy booties. Boys need booties too! I will buy them...and the girl ones.
Hey Terri, We have missed you guys, we should do something. Thanks for the congrats on our babe, we are excited!! I would love to get some of your cute stuff if it is a girl. :) Thanks for everything, let us know if you need anything and tell everyone hi for us.
Post a Comment