Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Arizona or Bust!!

YAY!!!
We have been waiting for this email for months and it finally came last night!
Preston was just placed for Student teaching this fall in Mesa Arizona at Staply Jr. High!!
We really wanted Arizona, so we are ecstatic about the up coming move. We have been looking at Apartments online for weeks and think we have found a nice place. If you live in AZ and want to give me your feed back that would be awesome. It is right near the Superstition Spring Mall.
Rich & Shelly I might be calling you to go take a look at it for us, so that Preston doesn't have to fly out there mid semester. Were still not sure how we are going to move with 2 cars and a moving truck. Oh well I don't even care at this point I am just so excited that I can start planing. Hooray!

6 comments:

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow, Terri, such exciting things for you guys coming up! I didn't know you were wanting to move! Good luck with everything!!

Jen said...

YAY! How exciting!

Potters said...

Just let us know!! I am so excited you guys are moving down here!!!

Stefanie Sayre said...

congrats. Mesa is so fun too. I hope you guys are still there when COry finally gets into gad school. Congrats!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog! You do know we live in Phoenix right? Let me know when you get here!! Phoenix is VERY family friendly with lots to do. We have been here 3+ years and have really enjoyed it. I'm not sure what intervention you are doing with Kellen but I do know there is a CARD unit out here and I'm sure many more. Did you know I use to be an ABA/DTT instructor and program coordinator for children with autism and like disorders before I had kids? I've got your back girl. can't wait to get together for playdates!!

Cody and Kylie said...

I LOVE Mesa,AZ. A lot of our extended family lives out there, my grandparents lived on Stapely. Erin, my sister, is actually moving there the second week of June also. So if you need anything I am sure I can find a family member to help you out. I am so excited for you and your cute family! Congrats Preston!